Monday, December 20, 2010

Rapunzel, Rapunzel...What a Great Film!

After slowly maneuvering through the snow storm in Northern Kentucky, I arrived home, extremely pleased with the new Disney Movie: Tangled.

picture courtesy of www.trhits.com
It was Disney at it's best. I was hesitant about the animated film, until I saw the introductory Cinderella Castle before the movie started. I didn't realize it was a Disney production.

It was filled with music, well-developed characters, stunning voice over work and good-tasting comedy.

I recommend the film to any family looking for a nice vacation during the holiday season. Honestly, it's great for any age. My mother (50), my younger sister (17) and myself all laughed and cried till our cheeks hurt!

Let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment